ASP.NET CORE Interview Question & Answer : Here in this article we see top 5 most asked ASP.NET CORE interview questions and answers. I am sure 2 question out of these 5 will definitely going to asked in your any asp.net core interview.
Following are the 5 most asked ASP.NET CORE interview questions:
- What is Middleware in Asp.net Core?
- What is the difference between app.Use and app.Run()?
- What is dependency injection in ASP.NET CORE?
- What is routing in ASP.NET Core?
- How to enable Session in Asp.net Core?
You can also check YouTube Video:
Let's answer each interview question one by one.
Q1) What is Middleware in Asp.net Core?
- Middleware is a component (logic code), which gets executed on each HTTP request in the Asp.net Core application.
- Middleware is injected into the application pipeline to handle request and responses.
- Each middleware adds or modifies the HTTP request and optionally passes control to the next middleware component.
- Middlewares are registered under the Configure method in the Startup.cs file.
- Asp.net Core has many built-in middlewares which can be added via Nuget or we can also create custom middleware.
- We can register as much middleware as we want, but the ordering is important.
Q2) What is the difference between app.Use and app.Run()?
- First of all both methods are used to registered middleware, to the application request pipeline.
- The only difference is middleware defined using app.Use may call next middleware component in the pipeline. On the other hand, middleware defined using app.Run will never call subsequent middleware.
- It means app.Run acts as a terminal middleware, and so no other middleware method will run after this.
Q3) What is dependency injection in ASP.NET CORE?
- Dependency Injection is one of the most known strategies that help us to create more maintainable code, and.NET CORE has inbuild supports for Dependency Injection.
- Dependency Injection ( also known as DI) is a technique that helps to inject a dependent object of a class or we can say it helps us to create loosely coupled applications.
- In Startup.cs file under the ConfigureServices method we registered the services, and to register the services we have 3 options i.e AddSingleton, AddScoped, AddTransient.
- Once the service is registered, it is available in DI container and we can access it through constructor injection.
Q4) What is routing in ASP.NET Core?
- Routing is a pattern matching system, that monitors the incoming request and figures out what to do with that request.
- It is the process through which the application matches an incoming URL and executes the corresponding Controller action methods.
- Asp.net core supports two types of routing i.e Conventional routing and Attribute routing.
Routing Flow Diagram:
Q5) How to enable Session in Asp.net Core?
- The session is used to store or save user data.
- To enable sessions in asp.net core we need to add AddSession() method in the ConfigureServices method of our Starup.cs file.
- Next, we need to add app.UseSession() middleware in the Configure method.
- To set session we use HttpContext.Session.SetString or HttpContext.Session.SetInt32
- To get session value we use HttpContext.Session.GetString or HttpContext.Session.GetInt32.
Thank you for reading, pls keep visiting this blog and share this in your network. Also, I would love to hear your opinions down in the comments.
PS: If you found this content valuable and want to thank me? 👳 Buy Me a Coffee
Post CommentYour email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *