For access any TwitterBot you need to create a Twitter account and a Twitter App. If you want to automate your account, then you can use your existing account or create a new Twitter account. Also, need to create a Twitter App and access consumer key, and associated secrets. So here in this article, we provide a Step by Step tutorial for creating Twitter App.
Creating Twitter App:First, click here to create Twitter App, now you will redirect to the Twitter app form as shown in the below-given screenshot. 1) Click on Create new app button.
2) Nowhere enter name, description, Call-back URL as https://script.google.com/macros/ and enter your website URL if you don't have an internet site, don't worry just type http://google.com in it, and this will work :)
Finally, now we are done with creating Twitter App and also noted down the Consumer API Key and token which we used later for authentication.
Twitterbot YATB Configuration:Now let's head to Twitterbot YATB Configuration. As we already created Twitter App and had respective Key, Tokens values, now it's time to use it. So now login to your Gmail account, and open your Twitterbot YATB spreadsheet, and follow these steps as shown in the below screenshots.
1) Under Twitter-Bot menubar select the Setting Config menu.
2) Click Yes for Authentication, this is the only one-time process, once you authenticate successfully you are done with Twitterbot authentication. Now you can use Twitterbot anytime, no need to follow this process again unless you create your new Twitter account or new Twitter app.
3) Earlier while creating Twitter App, we have noted down the key and token values, now we use those values and enter respectively as shown in the below-given screenshots.
4) Click Next
5) Now sign with your Twitter Account for which you want to use Twitterbot.
6) Last and important step, you will notice the name of the Twitter App created by you, hit the Authorize app button, and you are done.
7) Now you will see the Success message as shown in the below screenshot, and this means you are done with Authentication, and now your can start playing with YATB (Twitterbot).
Thank you for reading, pls keep visiting this blog and share this in your network. Also, I would love to hear your opinions down in the comments.
PS: If you found this content valuable and want to thank me? 👳 Buy Me a Coffee